- When was the Company incorporated?
Whole Earth Brands was incorporated on June 24th, 2020
- When did the Company become a public company?
The company became public in June 2020 upon the business combination.
- What is the Whole Earth Brands ticker and where does it trade?
Whole Earth Brands Corporation's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market® under the symbol FREE.
- Who is Whole Earth Brand's transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
1 State Street, 30th floor
New York, NY 10004
- Who is Whole Earth Brand's Independent Public Accountant?
Ernst & Young
- Does Whole Earth Brands offer a direct investment program? Can I buy stock directly from Whole Earth Brands?
Whole Earth Brands does not have a direct purchase plan. Whole Earth Brands stock can be purchased through the brokerage service of your choice.
- Does Whole Earth Brands pay dividends?
Whole Earth Brands has not paid dividends on its stock, and does not currently anticipate paying dividends in the foreseeable future.
- When is whole Earth Brand's fiscal year end?
Whole Earth Brands fiscal year end is December 31.